|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Hotel Membership Contract Template
You'll get 1 DOCX
The Hotel Brand Membership Agreement Template is for hotel brands, marketing groups, consortiums and hotel associations. It provides a sample for reviewing the common legal terms associated with hotel membership agreements, marketing and brand license deals.
The Hotel Brand Membership Agreement Template is a contract for hotel brands, marketing groups and consortiums and hotel associations. It provides a sample for defining and agreeing the common legal terms associated with hotel membership agreements, marketing, distribution, representation and hotel brand license membership contracts.
This hotel membership agreement template contract can be customised for your specific country, format, hotel brand idea, business model, services, policies, fee structures, application processes, renewal periods, member rules and other inclusions. It's suitable for soft-brand hotel concepts, licensing agreements and related member hotel brands.
The Hotel Brand Membership Template Helps:
- license your hotel brand's trademarks, expertise, services and other systems
- minimise time on legal principles, as most contemporary terms are included
- expedite the drafting of a hotel member agreement or brand license contract
- understand potential starting fees (key money), base fees and marketing fees
- forecast how hotel member association fees impact hotel financial projections
- understand figures that influence deal returns for the brand licensor and lenders
- choose between 2 or more shortlisted hotel member association service firms
Inside the Hotel Brand Membership Template
- Room Inventory
- Promo Rooms
- Intellectual Rights
- No Waiver
- Entire Agreement
- Governing Law
Using the Hotel Brand Membership Template
Use this hotel brand membership agreement template to prepare for licensing your hotel brand or hotel services to hoteliers' who join as members. Hoteliers and Owners can use the Hotel Brand Membership Agreement Template to evaluate a planned or existing hotel membership deal, or hotel marketing representation service. You can compare contemporary hotel brand marketing contract terms, analyse their suitability for your needs and draft your contracts.